Have you complicated your business over the years?
While a business starts with 1 great idea & simple processes, we scatter our business in many directions later on.
We tend to overcomplicate our business with new strategies, tools, and long processes, and by (still) offering products & services that don’t perform.
Most additions are often unimportant, irrelevant, or just making things messy. It becomes harder to operate without proper clarity on an overview of the business. Resulting in overwhelm, harder decision-making, and confused leadership. All in all, it’s a recipe for failure and burnout.
So how can entrepreneurs go back to simplicity?
In this episode, David & Rachelle discuss:
- How business complexity happens
- What complexity has to do with your ego
- What effects complexity has on your business leadership
- What effects complexity has on your business outcomes
- Where to start to get back to simplicity
- Why you have to be brutal & bold
Feel free to reach out to David and/or Rachelle to further discuss this topic.
David Foster & Rachelle Leerling are founder and entrepreneur coaches. We have weekly thought-provoking discussions about how to thrive as an entrepreneur. No fluff. A new episode is published every Friday.
More about us and how we support entrepreneurs & founders: